Based in New York’s capital region, Stacey L. Davis is the owner and artist behind Davis Made Home Decor. She has a passion for creating, writing and self-improvement.
- **I’m comin’ with the Bad Bitch Magic** Going with the flow for the rest of 2022.I’ve had a lot of time to sit and reflect since my last blog. Basically, the past few years have been “doing too much”. There has been too much turmoil, change, and activities. There are three large changes happening in my life right now: My father is getting re-married. I am moving two weeks beforeContinue reading “**I’m comin’ with the Bad Bitch Magic** Going with the flow for the rest of 2022.”
- How my “viral” Instagram reel changed my perspective of notoriety.Around March or April, I posted a reel using a filter that would “show” the world what I’d look like as a man. I had seen a few other girls do this and figured it was fun and harmless. The filter gave a few different choices of facial hair and other attributes. I chose aContinue reading “How my “viral” Instagram reel changed my perspective of notoriety.”
- What can $450 do?I’ve taken about 75% of the career coaching courses and have reviewed the first draft of my new resume, along with a few paragraphs of notations. (Please see my last post.) My biggest takeaway is that I spent $450 to realize that I am not a career-oriented person. I don’t understand the trending lingo orContinue reading “What can $450 do?”
- “The best way to find out what we really need is to get rid of what we don’t.” – Marie KondoThe past couple of weeks have been challenging for me because I fell into a cycle of restlessness and interrupted sleep patterns. As mentioned in my last post, sleep deprivation increases my anxiety and my anxiety increases my sleep deprivation. In these cycles, I begin to fixate on things. I refer to it as “spinning”Continue reading ““The best way to find out what we really need is to get rid of what we don’t.” – Marie Kondo”
- Sleepy Time Routines & Striving for PeaceFor years, I’ve been yearning for a life free of prescriptive and/or addictive substances that act as a substitute for sleep, peace, and calm. I am not convinced that struggle and hardships beget success, that a person’s worth depends on their level of productivity, or that anyone should eat, sleep, breathe their ‘grind’ in orderContinue reading “Sleepy Time Routines & Striving for Peace”