Based in New York’s capital region, Stacey L. Davis is the owner and artist behind Davis Made Home Decor. She has a passion for creating, writing and self-improvement.
- The funny thing about boundaries is……people test them! Once you begin living in your truth, a flame is born that attracts all sorts of people. A light will shine in you that some can’t resist. For me, there have been are echoes of my past; chapters of my life I haven’t and do not want to re-visit, as well asContinue reading “The funny thing about boundaries is…”
- Expect the Unexpected.Since my first batch of Bad Bitch Magic candles, I’ve settled into my new life with minimal (and, at times, zero) grace. I felt compelled to use obsidian for my this batch, which makes sense because I’ve been thinking about my mom a lot this holiday season and have been struggling with feeling connected withContinue reading “Expect the Unexpected.”
- Cheers…to myself.We are coming up on the end of 2022 and all I can really say is that I survived it. I didn’t thrive, nor wow. I didn’t succeed or fail. I just…hung in here. I’ve been single since my separation at the end of July. I’ve talked to a few people and recently went onContinue reading “Cheers…to myself.”
- Words of Advice for a Younger MeThis blog post has been circling my brain for about a month now ~ perhaps it’s the fact that later this month I’m turning 39. I’ve been thinking about what I would tell my younger self and some of it is serious, some of it isn’t. Here’s a free-flow of my immediate thoughts:
- **I’m comin’ with the Bad Bitch Magic** Going with the flow for the rest of 2022.I’ve had a lot of time to sit and reflect since my last blog. Basically, the past few years have been “doing too much”. There has been too much turmoil, change, and activities. There are three large changes happening in my life right now: My father is getting re-married. I am moving two weeks beforeContinue reading “**I’m comin’ with the Bad Bitch Magic** Going with the flow for the rest of 2022.”